Gentleman: Thanks to all team reps who showed up for the meeting. We should know within the next week or so the alignment of the new divisions. They will be posted when finanalized.
Here is a brief synopsis of the meeting:
- Games will be the same length as last year. The only change is that the double headers will be against the same team. This will definitely save time as teams wont have to switch diamonds. Also, please have the lineup for the 2nd game completed before the game, as this will also save time.
- Maximum runs per inning remains at 7. Open inning at 60 minutes. Umpire to call last inning.
- There is a new home run rule only for diamond 3. It is match plus 2. The 3rd home run is an out.
- Courtesy runners increased to 5
- If you are short players you can use player(s) from any team to make 10. You can also be on 2 rosters, but one has to be on the Sunday League.
- There will be 2 umpires for all semi and championship playoff games.
- Sunday league only has to decide if they want to play single games or switch to doubleheaders. The vote for this possible change will take place at the next meeting.
The next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday March 5th at 7:30pm at Sabina's Pub. ALL TEAM FEES ARE DUE IN FULL AT THIS TIME.